Download our product flyer here – AAFF-CATALOGO-COPPERBODY-London
Instructions for use:
1. Measure the weight of the pet
2. Choose the corresponding size from the size chart
3. Make sure the CopperBody is not too tight nor too baggy
4. For male dogs, the optional opening can be made by carefully cutting the seam with a scissor without damaging the fabric. Make sure not to cut through the bar tack stitching.
5. Let pet step into the 4 leg openings and carfully close the zipper making sure the coat protector is between the zipper and coat. Make sure the zipper closes towards the neck and not the tail.
» Do not use fabric softener
» Do not bleach
» Do not wring when wet
» Use regular detergent for washing
» Keep plastic packaging away from small children